Arrowhead United Way held its Annual Community Awards Breakfast at the National Orange Show on April 27th. The theme of the event was “United We Fight. United We Win.”, an inspirational message to encourage unity in the community. The event is held every year as a way for Arrowhead United Way to honor people in the community that are helping the lives of others.
• Outstanding Community Partner -Marsha Olguin
• Advancing the Common Good Award - Target
• Live United Award - San Bernardino City Unified School District
• Community Builder - Costco Wholesale, UPS, BNSF Railway
• Community Spirit Award - McLane Southern California
• Distinguished Service Award - David Marion
• AmeriCorps Award - Annalisa Ramos
• Women United Award - Joyce Payne
• Loaned Executive Recognition Award - Kassie Finlen
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
Community Partner Sponsor
Community Advocate Sponsor