Arrowhead United Way held its Annual Community Awards Breakfast at the San Bernardino City Unified School District Professional Development Building on June 28th. The theme of the event was “Community Matters!”, an inspirational message to encourage unity in the community. The event is held every year as a way for Arrowhead United Way to honor people in the community that are helping the lives of others.
• Philanthropic Award – Jim Odlum
• Community Partner Award - UPS
• Community Champion Award - Target
• Community Builder - BNSF Railway, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
• Community Spirit Award - McLane Southern California
• Health Impact Award - Mary's Table
• Education Impact Award - CASA of San Bernardino
• Financial Stability Impact Award - Salvation Army
• Loaned Executive Recognition Award - Michelle Casas
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
Community Partner Sponsor
Community Advocate Sponsor