Arrowhead United Way held its Annual Community Awards Breakfast at the San Bernardino City Unified School District Professional Development Building on June 27th.
The theme of the event was “Change Starts with You!” A reminder that we can lead change and make our world a better place if we start with ourselves. By learning to become a better spouse, parent, businessperson, leader, salesperson, philanthropist, coach, volunteer, etc., we will enable ourselves to contribute more to our family, community, and industry. By inviting positive change into our life, by initiating change, we are able to positively influence others. And that that is what it means to 'Live United'
The event is held every year as a way for Arrowhead United Way to honor individuals and businesses in the community that are initiating change and helping the lives of others.
• Community Champion Award - Target
• Community Partner Award - BNSF Railway
• Community Spirit Award - Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Community Builder - Costco Wholesale, UPS
• Community Supporter Award - McLane Southern California, Southern California Edison
• Volunteer Impact Award - Rialto High School
• Women of Distinction Award - Women United
• Loaned Executive Recognition Award - Deputy Michelle Stewart
• Outstanding Campaign Coordinator Award - Maria Garcia
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS!