Volunteering is about giving your time, effort, and skills, without compensation, for the benefit of the community and most importantly yourself.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Career Development - Build your resume, develop and learn new skills, and explore career options
- Understand Your Community - Increase your social awareness and learn about the population you are serving
- Self-Esteem - You will gain self-confidence, and develop a sense of independence and purpose as you are challenged to discover new talents and strengths
- Networking - Meet a diverse group of fun and energetic people and be an active member of the community
- Help Others - Make a difference in your community or someone's life by giving your time and talent
Interested in volunteering?
If you are interested in volunteering for our direct programs: Reading to Inspire, STEM, or the Internship Program fill out the volunteer application and submit it to Arrowhead United Way.
Together, we can accomplish more for our local communities! Sign up for upcoming volunteer opportunities down below.
Looking to make a difference outdoors? Join us for a day of unhoused outreach, park beautification efforts, and picking up litter from a local San Bernardino park. It's tons of outdoor fun! Sign up here.